Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sasquatch!

I am so angry with back pain and gibbering monkey women that I cannot make fancy words happen.... Grrrrrrraaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

So instead have a picture of a kitten's lovely furry belly.... I just want to bury my face in it until the whole of the rest of the world fucks right off and takes my back pain with it.

Rawr... I am a kitten... I shall eat you... fear me...rawr
Belly floof, belly floof, tra la la la la...


There is a good chance that I might be slightly delerious from all the painkillers I'm taking as a direct result of the aforementioned back pain and gibbering monkey women.

So now for....

'The Pixie's Guide to Words that are Probably not Actually Words but Really Bloody Should Be'

Floof (noun)

Definition:  The kind of fur only found on the bellies of baby mammals... it is the single greatest contributory factor in mankind's irrational desire to pet baby creatures...especially those with claws and teeth... baffling!

I thank you.




The Pixie's Thesaurus of Rant was brought to you today by the letter 'sweet jeeping fuck this is painful' and the number of a local doctor. No websites were harmed in the making of this particular entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment